Thursday, December 13, 2012

Swiateczne ozdoby / Winter holiday deco

Witajcie moi Drodzy:)
Dziewczyny z Craft4you w wyzwaniu #15 inspiruja nas do wykonywania swiatecznych ozdob.
Moim pomyslem na taka ozdobe jest malutki blejtram 15x15 cm o zimowo-swiatecznej tematyce.
Na poczatek ozdoba, ktora zagoscila w pokoju mojej corki:
Hey!
The girls from DT  Craft4you are inspiring us to make a holiday decoration as an entry for their current challenge #15. I made some small winter theme canvas (15x15 cm) . To start with, the one for my daughter:

Produkty ze sklepu C4Y uzyte w tej pracy / Supplies from C4Y:
Papiery Pink Paislee London Market
Papier MF Attic Treasures
Dziurkacz MS Around the page Vintage Doily
Gesso

*************************************
A oto drugi blejtram, ten jest duzo bardziej mix-mediowy :)
Zglaszam go na wyzwanie Girlie Grunge Challenge
The second project is also a 15x15 cm canvas, this one with even more mixed media touch :)
My entry for Girlie Grunge Challenge



 A close up to show Donna Salazar products I used here:
Spellbinders Rose Creations ( I used the die to make the chiffon roses, the same technique I described in my previous post)
Spellbinders Girlie Grunge Labels

A few words about techniques: here I used my favourite mix media play which is to cover the canvas with the layers of paper (newspaper works fine) , paint it with gesso, glimmer mist, distress stains and glimmer glam. Hard to show it on the photo but it's all sparkling and shiny :)
When it was dry, I took a large stencil to add some more texture (to be specific it's a snowflake from Tattered Angels) . I applied a random layer of modelling paste acroos it.

The branches are my recent discovery, as you can see I'm quite fond of them, sticking them around:)
That's Spellbinders Cherry Blossom die from the Cropstop.
Thanks for stopping by and so many inspiring words in your comments!

3 comments:

Matilde said...

Śliczne prace!

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Piekne.

Mia said...

Przepiękne, słodkie blejtramiki i gratuluję wyróżnienia w Craft 4 You !