If you came here from Yasmin's blog, then you are almost through:) Inkido blog will be your next and final stop.
By now I guess you visited all members of our DT and found out something about them.
Now it's my turn...
1. If I would have to use for a month the same color combo my choice would be: whatever, as long as it includes white gesso.
2. I also like to drink tea when I create . A glass of white Gewurtztraminer wine would do as fine :)
3. When taking photos , I scrap them already in my head .
4. I wish someday I will have a decent, spacious, light craft room and I will have time to work by daylight
5. My favorite tool ... there are so many. I love the distressing tool from Prima, TH scissors and non-stick craft sheet, heat tool and I almost always use a heat gun! That's the one I definitely can't live without:)
6. I keep my pages in plastic pockets, in a box. Some are framed and hanging on the walls.
7. Next time I want ... I always want to go to New York :)
For a chance to win our RAK, please leave a comment on each blog from the list, like our FB page , make your way to Inkido blog and tell us if you liked it.
We will draw two prizes of beautiful Inkido stamp sets for two lucky winners!
Here's a list of blogs to visit :
http://www.mysweedplace.blogspot.ca/ (hello! that's me)
Before you leave me, I would like to share with you my Inkido card :
My inspiration for this card comes from an amazing scrapper Zielonooka and her stunning card which is our theme this week in the Lift project 2013. I guess I wandered quite far away from the original, but the inspiration is definitely there!
Thanks for stopping by and good luck in our Blog Hop!