Sunday, September 15, 2013

This love - forever. TCR # 159

Witajcie!
Za moim oknem w tej chwili jesienna aura, najgorsza z mozliwych . Moze jednak dlatego tak dobrze pracowalo mi sie z bogata, aksamitnie miekka paleta kolorystyczna TCR # 159.

Hello there!
Out of a sudden it's autumn weather behind my windows, autumn at its worse unfortunately. But perhaps this is why I had s great time working with this velvety, plushy colour palette TCR # 159.


I found some perfect papers and stamps in my Inkido stash to match this palette.
To lighten my background I used a mask with text and a 'cracle' stamp - actually it's a map of Sweden (Inkido stamp) but it worked perfectly pretending to be crackled paint ;) I used it also on the oval frame, stamping with greyish ink. 

I used both the palette and the skectch


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

justi said...

Och, jakie o cudne...przepiękne jest to zdjęcie w tej elegancko-aksamitnej oprawie...

Lizzyc said...

Oh so beautiful!

Eila Sandberg said...

Very very luscious Zaneta! love the gentle details of red against the burgundy. Every bit as elegant and classy with that extra special as all of your pages! KRAM

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So elegant! Love this!