Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Dance with your heart

I have something special to share today :)
Some time ago my friend Magda(i)Lena asked me to play layouts - I was overjoyed when I heard that since I know that layout is not her preferable form :)
Soulsisters as we apparently are, we very quickly came up with the idea of exchanging the photos of our daughters and create a LO-surprise which we would share with each other at the same time.
Sounds like fun? It certainly is!
I got a number of photos of her adorable DD and I picked the one where her ballet performance was captured. The inspiration came instantly when I had this photo printed.

Here's my LO, featuring a sweet & charming ballerina


I must say this layout came out exactly the way I pictured it in my head:)  I did a touch of mixed media, but very subtly in the background, so it would not dominate only delicately infuse some colour  and enhance the paper patterns.
Even the accents of kraft paper are here by purpose.Magda(i)Lena runs a small company Papierowa Galanteria producing awesome kraft supplies, so I wanted in some way to note that:)

I bet you are curious what did Magda do with the photo of my daughter? Check out her blog here!
Thank you for stopping by :)

5 comments:

Magda(i)Lena said...

Dziękuję! Uwielbiam tę pracę, tak jak wszystkie Twoje LO. Bardzo, bardzo Ci dziękuję za tę wymianę.

Lizzyc said...

This is soft pretty and oh so elegant.. sweet photo too!

IWA said...

Jak ja uwielbiam Twoje scrapy!

Heather Jacob said...

so delicate, soft and enchanting, perfectly perfect x

Patricia said...

This is such a beautiful and elegant page!!!