Monday, June 16, 2014

Last project for Scrap Friends/kreative koncepts

My 6 months DT term for Scrap Friends/kreative koncepts store has come to an end...where did the time go?
I had a grand time with this amazingly talented team and I have seen a great share of spectacular project submitted for our challenges. Not to mention the pleasure of monthly shopping at kreative koncepts and the regular inflow of 'pizza' boxes from Australia - my post office must have been puzzled;)

Anyway-I'm closing my term with our colour challenge and in June we serve a set of refreshing greens.



Have a look at kreative koncepts blog to check out what we did with this yummy palette.
Thansk for stopping by!

4 comments:

Matilde said...

Piękne!

IWA said...

Jak ja uwielbiam Twoje scrapy! Zawsze takie delikatne, lekkie i kobiece!

Lizzyc said...

I know the days and months are just flying by! Beautiful layout!

Olga Siedlecka said...

Przeurocze!