Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Last project for DT OUAS

Hello
It's a bit sad post today, showcasing my last DT project for OUAS. You have probably seen the announcement about OUAS blog closure.
Well, I hope you take the chance to play with us one more time! Let's make it the biggest month EVER!

Here's my take on the theme for this challenge:



December it's s my birth month, it's also my 12th month with OUAS DT and I'm celebrating this with a layout about me. On the backside I placed a personal note to myself.

Here's our last Once Upon A Sketch challenge info:

Journalling Theme: "It's December..." 

You are free to interpret our theme ANY WAY you like. It is for your inspiration and this theme word DOES NOT need to be part of your title or journalling. But please make sure your layout is based on the sketch below and includes journalling (hidden journalling is fine). Acceptable journalling is MORE than just a sentence, or generic writing such as date/place etc. It needs to be present and at least 3 lines long. Remember, hidden journalling (under a photo/tag or behind your page) is perfectly fine but please DO let us know in your post where your journalling is! 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Very sad about OUAS closing. but these things happen... really love your layout.. very pretty..