Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Memories, memories - for Maja Design

Hello :)
I also have my first DT project for Maja Design to share here, which was published on Maja Design blog few days ago.
As I celebrated my birthday recently, for my first project I picked one of my favorite baby shots with my Mom. It’s a vintage scene and I could almost pick any of Maja papers to frame it, but eventually I picked an elegant palette of greyish beige combined with dusty pink and purple. Not so much media added- I really wanted to showcase the subtle tones and patterns of the papers ! Would you say that I combined 4 different collections here? They coordinate in such an perfect way.


Some more details and the list of supplies can be found in my first post on Maja Design blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Gryczová Denisa said...

So tender and sweet LO. Love the notalgic feel! Great job!

Lizzyc said...

Really beautiful.. and oh so feminine...

dstandard said...

Such a sweet and beautiful page!

Janene said...

absolutely beautiful!