Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Two Love Story projects - for Blue Fern Studios

Hello!
It's time to share two more project which I created in February with BFS Love Story collection, BFS chipboards and stamps. On my side bar you will find links to BFS blog and YT channel, lots and lots of inspiration can be found there, don't miss!


I have used some plain chipboards which I think match perfectly for the colours here. The branch is randomly dabbed with gesso. The heart is primed with gesso and covered with glossy accents and embossed with a distress powder.
Chipboards used:
Spring Branch, Lace Heart Border, word set Laughter, Happy , Smile, Layering Stems

My second project:


I used Love Story stamp sets 1 & 2 to fill up the background with the stamp collage.
Chipboards: Circle Vine, Mixed Chains. The framed is primed with gesso and painted with crackle paste.
Thanks for popping in today and leaving a word, it's so appreciated!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These are gorgeous, different designs but equally beautiful...