Sunday, April 19, 2015

Scrappy NEWS

Hello,
I have some really happy news, which I'm super excited about!
First of all, I have joined the design team of Vintage Cafe Card Challenge! If you love vintage style, make sure to visit this blog, we'd love to see you playing with us.

But that's not all...One of my works has been published in the spring issue of Somerset Magazine!!! I have received a copy and I still can't believe that I'm seing my project among so many talented scrappers :D


It's one of my earlier projects and one of the first ones where I tried mixed media style.


5 comments:

OriBella said...

Zanka, jesteś wielka, ja od dawna podziwiam Twoje prace, są ogromną inspiracją :) I gratuluję!!

Lizzyc said...

Well done on your publication.. your layout is lovely!

Gryczová Denisa said...

Congrats, Zanka. I adore your stunning projects.

Valerie S said...

Congratulations Zanka! Your layout is beautiful. So happy for you.

IWA said...

Gratuluję!
Rewelacyjny scrap, jak zawsze! :-)