Sunday, September 27, 2015

Summer snapshots - for Blue Fern Studios

Hello!
I hope you've all been great! I'm happy to be back and share with you some of the colorful snapshots from my summer.

'Bloom and grow'
It's all about the soft, white washed colors, with just a hint of teal and pink. The chipboards treatment is simple - I'm using either plain or just covered with a layer of gesso.
Chipboards: Deja vu border, Blue Fern frame (piece), Layering stems


'Totally love you'
This is one of my favorite BFS papers and I've been saving it for long! It's so decorative that it needs just a small amount of embellishments. I used piecec of old lace and chipboards to frame my story.
Some messy stamping is just added to get more contrast in the pastel backgrund.
Chipboards:Radiant suns, Blue Fern frame, Dot grid panel, Quaterfoil panel


'Remember (Krakow marketsquare)'
A selfie with my daughter while visiting Krakow marketsquare! A quick vacation layout, if you don't count the time for fussy cutting the roses ;)
Chipboards: Mixed chains, Grunge frames, Memory frames, Blue Fern frame (yes! again - this giant piece lasts forever)



1 comment:

Lisa Resnick said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and the design.
remove background