Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Time - with Inkido

Hello!
It's Thursday, so it's time to show my latest  DT project at Inkido.
For details, please visit Inkido blog!

Colours and flowers definitely make me feel better those days:) Hope it will make you too!


This month Inkido is a proud sponsor of the April challenge at Berry71Bleu which is about FLOWERS!
Make sure to check it out, there is a beautiful Inkido prize waiting out there to win!

On this line, I'd also take a chance to share here a card which I prepared as my guest DT inspiration for this challenge:


Thanks for stopping by today, have a joyful and creative time!

Some of Inkido supplies used above:


1 comment:

justi said...

O tak...odrazu lepiej jak się patrzy na te cudowne wiosenne prace. Uśmiecham się do monitora i do Was uśmiechniętych na zdjęciu :)) Piękne, subtelne...wiosenności :-*