Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Giving hugs - OUAS January challenge!

Here's to the New Year!
There will be some new things happening here in 2014 :) I'm starting with sharing my first layout is a DT member for OUAS :)))
We have just shared our January challenge, with a theme Lesson learnt


Pop in to OUAS blog to check the amazing inspiration from my team mates!

I just loved the minimalistic sketch, here's my take on the challenge:




I have placed the journaling behind the photo.
I learn many things about my daughter every day but the most wonderful is that giving hugs can be such a frequent and casual stuff.

My layout is based on a heavy kraft cardstock (from Papierowa Galanteria) which is primed with gesso. I have used Twinkling H2O to add some colour to the background.

Thanks for stopping by  :) stay healthy, safe and happy through 2014!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful!

yyam said...

So soft and sweet!
Wishing you an awesome 2014!