Friday, January 3, 2014

Scrap Friends sketch challenge - a new DT!

Hello!
I just embarked on a new adventure joining the DT for the Australian store Scrap Friends! Ain't that awesome ?!

Must say I quite like myself surrounded by the splashes and fancy font ;) Something tells me this is gonna be a great tour!

We start 2014 with a sketch challenge, just check out this funky sketch by Angela :


My take is a bit romantic, hovewer still mixed media style. I used Twinkling H2O and gesso to my backround, picking some tones from the background paper, only slightly more vivid :)


Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you playing with our challenge! There's a great share of inspiration too, so make sure to check it out :)

7 comments:

AgnieszkaBe said...

Gratulacje!Nie ma się co dziwić twoje prace są piękne, takie delikatne i subtelne!!!

dstandard said...

Such a gorgeous page - love your background work and layering!

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, love the soft colors and fabulous take on the sketch too..

zenevak said...

This is so beautiful! Love the colours and the soft, romantic feel. Your background texture is divine!

Tusia Lech said...

Zanko! Mega gratulacje! Wspaniałe wieści!!! A layout twój - cudny po prostu!!

Miae said...

Oh goodness, look at that fabulous page! I love love that beautiful, soft background! Goes perfectly for that photo!

IWA said...

Aż wzdycham z zachwytu!