Sunday, January 12, 2014

Journey starts here - Prima BAP January

In November we did a lifestyle photo session (by incredible Monika Manowska Photography) and I'm so incredibly thankful for this - I now have a bunch of really great photos to scrap :)
In the months to come you will see a great share of that ;)

Not even half way into January, I already managed to play with Prima BAP sketch. Proud of myself :)



Photo by Monika Manowska Photography 



Not only that-I even managed one more challenge which I will share tomorrow...stay tuned :)
Have a great evening everyone!

7 comments:

Maremi's Small Art said...

I love it, photo is beautiful too. Great work ! Marta x

Patricia said...

Loving all of the layers and the texture work on the background...looking forwards to more pages with your beautiful photos on...well done!!!

Matilde said...

Piękna praca! Oczu nie mogę oderwać :)

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, elegant photo, love the amazing details around your photo!

Allie Marie said...

Oh my what a stunning photo of you, lucky girl, hate.. hate my photo taken, This is just such a gorgeous layout....just love it all, wow you are organised to have this done already well done!! I am now following your blog tooooo!! such a talented gal thanks for sharing and inspiring xx

Paper Attic said...

What a beautiful photo! Love the antique look of this layout, just gorgeous. Lisa

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Zanka. That's a very classy pic of you! Gorgeous design as always! Love it! :)